- This event has passed.
IELTS Listening Task 2: Following a description – diagrams, maps and plans
December 8 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm +03$25.00
Who is the webinar for?
In the Listening Section of the exam, you may need to understand a diagram or follow a map, and you are usually trying to find out where things are, what something is made of or how it works. You may be listening for places, buildings, names of parts or stages in a process.
This 90-minute webinar is for General Training and Academic IELTS candidates who want to improve their Listening skills to achieve a 6.5 or higher band score on their next exam.
During this IELTS webinar you will learn how to:
- Following directions on a map
- Vocabulary Builder
- Listen and understand directions from one place to another
- Match descriptions with people, places or things
- Listen for specific information and classify it in a table
- IELTS Listening test practice: Labelling a diagram, and summary completion and
All materials for this webinar will be provided, and homework assigned for review.
- Valerie Leroyer
- Denn Mark R
- Jaja L